Advanced Teeth Whitening
Yellowing of teeth is an unfortunate part of ageing, sped up by a number of different lifestyle factors such as smoking and drinking coffee or red wine. Many people are now turning to teeth whitening methods to restore their pearly whites and we’re delighted to offer this service at Smooth & Tan.
How does it work?
• Teeth are treated with an agent of hydrogen peroxide (14%) which is safe for your teeth and would even be safe for human consumption
• To speed up the reaction, a blue LED light source is shone onto the treated teeth (safer than traditional UV light)
• This relaxing treatment takes 45 minutes to 1 hour
• Fantastic, instant results – giving you up to 10 shades whiter teeth with an average of 8 shades in one session
• It won’t strip tooth enamel and it’s safe: dentist-like results, without the cost
• Easy maintenance – you’ll generally have one session every six to 12 months, depending on severity of staining and lifestyle habits (e.g. consumption of coffee and red wine or smoking)
• It is completely normal to experience mild sensitivity for up 24 hours post treatment
• We stock products to help you maintain your beautiful smile, just ask our friendly staff!
What is LED Light?
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode. It’s used with a device that releases visible light when supplied with an electrical current. A safe alternative to UV light for use in teeth whitening procedures.
Advanced Teeth Whitening Price
At Smooth & Tan we offer Advanced Teeth Whitening. The best quick, dentist quality teeth whitening treatment to get those beautiful white teeth you’ve always wanted.
Book your Appointment Online & get 10% Discount Now!
Our goal is to make your appointment quick & virtually painless!